A comfortably snug fit is what we recommend to everyone trying on our product. We offer two sizes of Bodylite™.
|S – M||25-35 inch|
|M – L||32-40 inch|
Yes. Bodylite™ and battery pack have an industrial standard IPX4.
What’s so great about Bodylite™ is that the rear pocket has a width of 4.5 inches, giving you the power to hold large phones such as:
- iPhone iPhone 6S, 5s, 5, 4s, 4:
- iPhone® 6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S3
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S5
- Samsung Note 4, Note 3, Note 2
- HTC One M7, One S, One X
- HTC One M8, Motorola Moto X, LG G4
- Nexus 5
- Sony Xperia Z3, Nokia Lumia
Yes you can still listen to music when your phone is in your belt. Bodylite™ has a pass through hole securely sewn onto the rear pocket through which you can feed your headphone cord.
Yes. Bluetooth headphones are compatible with Bodylite™ and have no issues with connectivity while running.
Yes. We firmly stand behind the quality of our product so with that said we offer both of the above.
Make sure to have the battery charged at 50% if you store it for longer periods of time (1-3 months) as this minimize the power drainage of the cells preventing them from being damaged. If you store the battery for longer than 3 months you cycle it, discharge it fully and recharge it to 50% every 3 months. Bodylite™ should be stored in temperatures of 5c° – 20 c°.
Between 400 to 1200 cycles.
You can buy Batteries and Pouches from us but we do not sell spare parts for your product. For information on repairs and spare parts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries about faults and/or warranty information, please contact email@example.com
Putting Night Runner belt on
- Place around waist with Front LED in left hand and buckle in right hand.
- Left hand LED goes over the buckle section and they interlock.
- Please link highlighted in red for more details
- Press and hold on/off switch for 1.5 seconds to turn on.
- Press and hold on/off switch for 1.5 seconds to turn off.
- Take buckle section in your right hand.
- Using left hand press inward on the interlocking point.
- change modes press on/off switch once.
- Adjust size equally on both sides to keep rear led lights central on your body
- Feed excess strap through each tensioning mechanism
- Red light—Charging
- Green light—Fully Charged
- Press Eyeball to adjust.
Make sure to have the battery charged at 50% if you store it for longer periods of time (1-3 months) as this minimize the power drainage of the cells preventing them from being damaged. If you store the battery for longer than 3 months you cycle it, discharge it fully and recharge it to 50% every 3 months. Bodylite® should be stored in temperatures of 5c° – 20 c°.
ORDERING & PAYMENT:
We are able to securely process credit and debit card payments at any time via Shopify Payments and PayPal gateways. To see a list of compatible payment methods please see the bottom of our website or on out checkout page.
If you wish to order by telephone using credit or debit card, please call our sales team on +35359 9159194 between Monday to Thursday 9am -5pm and Friday 9am-4pm. Outside office hours we recommended that orders are placed via this secure website.